Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday, Sunday, not a sleep-in day by any means


As usual, I was up and out of bed by 6:30 this morning.  Sunday is not a lazy day around here.  No.  Sunday is chore day.  But the chores are now are done.  I even made my lunch for tomorrow!  *\o/*

No, wait, chores are almost done.  On Sundays we wash all of the towels and right now I can hear the washer churning away.  So once it's done working it's magic, we'll pop them into the dryer (a worthless model that takes two or three drying cycles to finish even the smallest loads), fold them, and THEN chores will be officially done.

YAY!

Now, I don't consider dishes to be a chore because they have to be done immediately after we finish eating.  No kidding.

My husband is a bit of an OCD neat-freak and the idea of just rinsing a coffee cup and spoon after some afternoon tea is just unthinkable.  No dishes are left on the counter, in the sink, in the drainer EVER.  He keeps a very clean kitchen, my Zach.  And here I was worried that getting married would mean having to pick up my man's dirty socks and underwear, etc.  Nope.  Not the case at all.  I guess it's a good thing he's so particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment